Our Creative Associates and Designers at API will be expected to assist in all matters concerning the department including but not limited to Graphic Design, Desktop Publishing, Web/Print Layout, and associated collateral including, but not limited to: social media, direct mailers, promotions, presentations, logo design, artwork vectoring and client management. The Creative department serves an internal sales force in the creation of product presentations, product creation and design, photography and more in addition to working directly with outside clients in a similar capacity. API operates over thirty ecommerce web sites, some of which are fulfilled at our location and some of which are drop ship sites only. Our Creative Associate will be expected to help meet and exceed the expectations of those clients, as well as the needs of the sales force. We look forward to the fresh ideas that our new team members can bring to the table as well as welcome suggested improvements on the status quo. The environment is fast paced and full of diverse personalities and work styles. Our team must be agile and responsive at all times in order to delivery high end product quickly.
Responsibilities may include:
- Social Media Collateral – Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Linked In
- Presentations – Digital and Print
- Catalog Layout (Multi-Page)
- Web related projects
- Web program maintenance (web mastering)
- Marketing Program Strategy, Creative, and facilitation
- Eblast Creative and Facilitation
- Graphic Design with knowledge of print applications – Design for real world production.
- Account, Program & Project Management
- High End Product Photography
- Merchandising is a plus
- **More as requested
Skills & Qualifications:
- Knowledge/experience in Ad Specialties (Promotional Products), Screen Print, Embroidery, or Printing Industries preferred
- Outstanding communications skills both oral and written
- Ability to effectively communicate and interface with peers as well as executive level management.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills, able to set priorities, and responsive to customer requests (internal & external).
- Demonstrated ability to execute results against strategy and meet critical deadlines.
- Demonstrates business knowledge, perspective and ethical behavior.
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign, and Flash preferred
- Knowledge of HTML Preferred
- Solid Foundation in the principles of Marketing & Advertising Preferred